Friday, November 30, 2007

new designs


The last couple of days I have been working on two new designs. For my C&G course I have to make the 5th assessment - a wallhanging. For this I want to make a wholecloth quilt and I will use one of my handdyes. On it I will applique a flock of birds. The picture on the right shows roughly what I intend to do. The size of this quilt will be around 40"x40" (or 100x100 cm).
The picture on the left shows an ammonite. This will be my design for the final assessment I have to make for the Quilten Speciaal course. This course was organised by the Dutch Quilters Guild. The background fabric will be a dark blue handdye on which I intend to use sheers and lots of quilting. The theme for this assesmment has to be texture. Size of this quilt will be around 40"x30" (or 100x75 cm).

1 comment:

gabrielle said...

Wil, I tried to email you regarding signing up for the Creative Spark class but kept getting the email returned to me. Could you drop me a line at: gabrielle@gabrielleswain.com
if you are still interested.
Thanks.