Monday, September 01, 2008

Above us only sky

The theme for the present Challenge quilt is Imagine. I decided to use John Lennon's song as inspiration source and specifically the line: Above us only sky. Imagine that you are lying in the grass and look up to the sky.
Although the due date is November, my quilt is already finished. Not really over achieving, but I had some time and an idea:-). Here are the pictures of the quilt:
And a detail:
As usual for this group the size of the quilt is 20"x20"(50x50 cm). I am able to use this quilt for the ALQS 2 swap I am participating in too as it matches the wishes of my partner.

7 comments:

Not Lucy said...

What a beautiful quilt! Love the daisies!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty quilt, wonderful work!

rlbates said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wow! Wonderful quilt!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Wish I was in the swap this time!!

Debbie Z. Lattuga said...

Love the theme and your interpretation. Inspiring.

Toni said...

incredible!