Friday, June 17, 2011

Meet me in the park

Two more tops made for Pamela's class. Each is around 20"x25" or something like that. I have not measured them as they are not yet completely finished. If you look closely you will see that both the man and the woman were originally one piece. I cut two rectangulars out of it and started working from each of them independantly using different fabrics than in the original one.


Some small changes still have to be made because certain areas need improvement. And after that of course they have to be quilted.



2 comments:

Amo el cine said...

Wonderful blog. Very good article and great way to deal with the issues. Continue your work

KathyB said...

These are delightful! I'm so glad I found your blog. I feel like I'm in the garden with these people. Thanks for posting these to share. I would love to share my fiber art with you also. kbartdesigns.com