During June I created a number of sun prints. For this one I used a mixture of Lumiere textilepaint and Setacolor transparant. The white circle was created by ironing a piece of freezer paper on it. As you see, there was some leakage under the paper.
By adding a bit more blue/black I could cover part of the area, but not enough.
At the bottom and the left side that was okay for me, but I wanted a smoother line at the left side. So I added white paint to the circle.
Now I have started with the quilting. This will be a slow process as it actually a bit warm to quilt. My studio has a flat roof and the temperature in there can easily reach 80 degrees F. or higher.
Sometimes it is difficult to find a name for a quilt, but this one had its name from the beginning. It will be one of my circle quilts and the name will be Blue Moon.