Friday, October 28, 2011

I am back

Okay, I admit it looked like I had fallen of the earth, but I have been having serious computer issues. First my main computer needed a good maintenance which ended up with a complete re-install. After that has been done, I lost internet connection. Not for a few minutes, but for more than a week. So glad that I had at least connection on my Ipad. I could read emails, but posting on a blog was a different matter as all my photo's and editing programs are on the pc.

3 comments:

Suus said...

Oh Wil dat is narigheid, ik zou afkick verschijnselen krijgen. Je hebt misschien door dit alles wel lekker kunnen naaien.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Wil,
Welcome back! So happy your computer problems are now solved.
I just got back from a short vacation. I have photos on my blog if you would like to see them. :)
Love the art quilts that you bought.
Hugs

security equipment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.