Saturday, March 17, 2012

Textile course

Ever since I completed my C&G diploma course with the Kemshalls I have been looking around for something to continue with. Thanks to a posting on the C&G Yahoo group I found the Open College for the Arts and I enrolled with them for the BA Hons Textile degree program. It will take a couple of years before I have completed all the courses I want to take :-). One of the requirements is to have a learning blog for the course work. In the right side bar you will find the link to this blog. If it is quiet on this blog, check out there what I am up to.

4 comments:

Nienke said...

Veel succes Wil, leuk om je te volgen ook daar!

meta said...

Ziet er interessant uit wat ik op de link zag, lijkt me hartstikke leuk!
Wat is die Yahoo groep precies?

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Good for you Wil. Is this online or will you be going to a university. Hey...when are you going to start teaching:) I broke my right wrist in two places so am very bored!

prairie style houseplans said...

Im taking few of its subject. Just to add knowledge.