Tuesday, April 29, 2008

spring at last finished + postcards


And this is how the quiltlet for the Another Little Quilt Swap looks when it is finished. For the daffodils I used fake decoration flowers with seed beads and I added a little metal lady bug on one of the tulips. I am very early to have this one done as the mailing date is July 1.

When I was cutting the fabric for the tulips I did not count how many I had done so I ended up with a numer of left overs. These together with some green fabric scraps turned into these fabric postcards:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little quilt is beautiful. As are the postcards. Thanks for showing the process you did on making the quilt. Not something I could do, so I enjoyed.

Vicky said...

Love the quilt and postcards, as always, great work!!

Margeeth said...

That's a nice quilt, really spring-like. Over here it is starting to rain (or actually pour) right now, so I guess that's the end of the queens day celebrations.
The postcards are also very beautifull, I got way to use up excess cuttings.

McIrish Annie said...

your quilt and postcards are awesome! love the pounded fabric. will have to come back and read more about it.

Sonja Threadgill Nelson said...

I love this postcard!