Saturday, April 26, 2008

spring at last part 2 and Dutch group


I have started to add applique to the quiltlet I am making for the Another Little Quilt Swap and this is how it looks now. For the tulips I used one of my handdyes. The fabric for the leaves are two different sun prints. If I can continue like this, the quiltlet will be finished in a couple of days. More pictures will follow later.
As you may know I also run another group http://challengequilts.blogspot.com/ With this group we make a theme based quilt (20"x20") four times a year. I heard from several people that they would like to participate but that the English language was a problem. For this reason I decided to start a yahoo group in which we will do the same only with Dutch postings. If you are interested in joining this group let me know and I will send you an invitation.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

Wow...a very lovely quilt design so far :)
i love the fabrics...and of course anything "Spring" right now looks great to me!
Im also participating in Kate's ALQS, and just wanted to drop by and say hello! Im trying to visit everyones blogs.
Happy Quilting and thanks for sharing!
lisajo