I have started to add applique to the quiltlet I am making for the Another Little Quilt Swap and this is how it looks now. For the tulips I used one of my handdyes. The fabric for the leaves are two different sun prints. If I can continue like this, the quiltlet will be finished in a couple of days. More pictures will follow later.
As you may know I also run another group http://challengequilts.blogspot.com/ With this group we make a theme based quilt (20"x20") four times a year. I heard from several people that they would like to participate but that the English language was a problem. For this reason I decided to start a yahoo group in which we will do the same only with Dutch postings. If you are interested in joining this group let me know and I will send you an invitation.