Thursday, April 17, 2008

shades of spring quilties



Amongst other things I am participating in Lenna's creative swaps. This time it is 'shades of spring quilties'. Size of the quilties is 6"x6" and the colors to be used are brown and robin egg's blue. On the pictures you can see 3 of the quilties which are now finished. In total the swap is with 4 pieces. I make an extra one for Lenna as swap hostess gift. For these quilties I used paper, handdyed fabric, ribbons, buttons and printed fabric.
Further I have been thinking about an idea for Another Little Quilt Swap organised by Kate. I know who my partner is - but I cannot mention her name here :-)) - and what she likes/dislikes. This quilt has to be between 12"and 20". I will be using my own handdyed fabric for it. Background will be made from blue and green fabric and on top of that I will applique. For the applique I will be using green and red or orange fabric. There is nothing yet to show as I have not yet started to work on it. Pictures will come later.

No comments: