Friday, September 14, 2012

SAQA auction

I have not blogged for some time, simply because I had nothing to show. Adding labels and sleeves to quilts does not really give interesting pictures :-). But what I can show you is what I bought at the SAQA auction. Since this evening I am the proud owner of Jamie Fingal's "Bliss":
The SAQA auction started on September 10 and will last till September 29. After that there will be the auction sale at IQF Houston which starts on October 31 - and one of my quilts will be there.
With a bit of luck I can show you one or more other quilts as I plan to make more bids the coming weeks.

3 comments:

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Wow, that is one beautiful piece that you bought Wil, congrats.

Anonymous said...

lovely and colourful!

Jamie Fingal said...

Congratulations and thank you for buying my SAQA auction art quilt. I am honored to have a piece of my work in your collection.