Thursday, November 29, 2012
Anyway, I was not happy with how this looked, so I had to take a different route. While I was at Kelly I had used her Egyption hieroglyph stamp to stamp on some fabric. I decided to use that, but had to find other text as well. In my studio I found a background which I made a couple of years ago which still needed some applique on it. On google I found inspiration in the mean of a dancing couple and with some word bubbles I came to this quilt. Text - or in general communication - is so important that it can be very akward if you do not understand the other party. Speaking the same language is essential. This is the idea behind my quilt for this month.
All the fabrics used are my own hand dyed ones. And as always the size is 12"x12". Now I only have to find a title for this quilt.