Monday, July 23, 2007

flower power challenge

I hope this message does not show up twice as I got an error message when I uploaded it.

This is the quilt I made for the Flower Power Challenge of QA. The test showed that I was a violet. For the background I used handdyed fabric in different violet colors of which I made lopsided log cabin blocks. On this background I appliqued a group of violets using commercial fabrics. The size of the quilt is 29"x23". For quilting pattern I used a combination of pansies and vineleafs. I am way ahead of time as the challenge deadline is September 15.

1 comment:

BJ Reed said...

Wil, lovely quilt, thanks for uploading. In particular I love the background!