Thursday, August 16, 2007


This is a photo of the discharge I did today. Some of the fabric I discharged is for a swap, but I also used did some to keep. For the fabric in this photo I used plain kitchen bleach which I rolled over bubble wrap. Placed the bubblewrap on top of the fabric and when the color started to change I soaked it into water. After this I kept the fabric for some 10 minutes in water to which I had added antichlor. I don't know yet for which project I will use this fabric, but it looks interesting.

1 comment:

margaret said...

That's yummy! I recently did a discharge workshop and (apart from wearing a mask to do it) I really like the process and the surprising results you get.