Saturday, March 01, 2008

update and on-line classes

I have no picture to show you today, but within a couple of days I intend to have finished my caffeïne theme quilt for the Bakersdozen group. Due date is somewhere in July/August so I am ahead of time.
The last couple of days I spend many hours at the computer. I intend to start offering on-line classes through my website within a couple of months. They will be about (surface)design and I will offer them both in English as well as in Dutch. I want to have a selection of different classes when I start with it. Probably by that time I will also have handdyed fabric available for sale. If you have a specific intrest, just let me know and I will see whether I can help you.

1 comment:

Judi said...

That's great Wil! Wishing you the best in your future endeavors.