Sherryl nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you Sherryl! We met first at an online class with Pamela Allen and ran into each other again in another online class. My guess is that this will happen more often in the future :-).
Okay here are the rules of the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I have a list of blogs I read on a regular base but I will limit myself to 5. Here they are:
- Celia, Celia makes gorgeous books and is also active in other textile arts
- Kate, Kate manages to post almost every day and is the organiser of the ALQS and the 2009 Birthday ATC swap
- Kelly, Kelly is my best friend, she is a fiber artist who loves the words 'what if'. A bit overwhelmed by live at the moment which is the reason that she does not posts much right now.
- Von, Von is a great surface designer. Check his blog for his latest creations.
- Lynda, Lynda combines paints with textiles in a wonderful way. I learned so much of her online class.
Not only did I win this award I also won this fabric postcard made by Sheila for her blogger anniversary giveaway. With this luck maybe I should buy a lottery ticket today as well :-)