Progress on this new quilt is slow. Last week I fuzzy cut hundreds of these tiny squares - each 1"x1"- and started pinning them to the background to discover that I had not enough of them. My Bondaweb roll was finished so I had to get a new supply. Unfortunately I did not know the exact name for it and ended up buying the wrong type online. I discovered that when it arrived so there was no other option than to plan a trip into town this week. I now have a new supply of what is called here Vliezofix and yesterday I spend most of the time cutting more of those tiny squares. My plan for this weekend is to pin these to the background and take a picture to see whether it is what I want. If so I can fuse them and make a sandwich out of this top. Till then you have to settle for this detail picture :-).
I am linking this to Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday.