Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ironing board


The world of bloggers is small. On Vicky's blog I saw a picture of her ironing board and read the story about it. In honor of Leap Year and Sadie Hawkins Day she is doing a little drawing if you post a picture of your ironing board and put a note on her blog. I will do the same thing if you put a note on my blog. So, put a comment on today's post that you have posted a picture of your ironing board on your blog and I will enter you in a drawing for something special too. I am offering a fq of one of my handdyed fabrics. As this is about Leap Year, you have till the end of February 29 to comment on today's post. I will draw the lucky winner the next day.
The picture you see here is not one of my handdyes , but a close up picture of my ironing board. Often I am not patient enough to wait till my fabric has dried, so there are some dye/paint spots on my ironing board and also sticky remnants of bondaweg.

No comments: