Monday, February 18, 2008


I did some monoprinting for a swap this weekend. When I had packed the fabric and taken it to the mailbox I realised that I forgot to take pictures of it. Sorry about that. I can only tell you how I did it. For this technique I used three different colors of Setacolor opaque and used a fan brush to spread the paint on a piece of acryl glass. With a comb or a skewer I drew lines in it and than carefully placed a piece of fabric on top. Rolled the fabric with a brayer so that the fabric made contact with the paints everywhere. I used several different blue dyed pieced of fabric for this. Lifted the fabric and let it dry. After that I heatset it by ironing the back.

No comments: