This was not the only piece of fabric I played with. I also worked with this brown sunprint. Here you see it folded and dapped with the first layer of color quinacridone burt orange and nickel azo gold. I buy these paints from the US as I have no idea where - or if - I can buy them here. The colors are gorgeous!
Next day when I had ironed the fabric it was more interesting than the piece I started with, but it needed a lighter color. Again I folded the fabric - this time in the other direction, sprayed it with water and ironed it. The color I used this time was metallic silver from Lumiere.
I am not certain whether it needs something more, but this is how it looks now: