This purple/pink sunprint got a layer of 3 different fern leaves. Each leave pattern was cut out of a transparency sheet with an Exacto knife. The sheets were taped to the screens with wide cellotape. The leaves look similar, but are slightly different. This fq was screen printed in different layers. For each layer I used different color combinations of Setacolor transparent paints.
This same design I have used on a black H200 fabric as well. This time with discharge paste instead of paint. I am guessing that my discharge paste was too old because the design showed up only very pale. Almost like a ghost :-). I will mix some fresh thiox and see how the results are than. Expect more pictures in a couple of days.