I have been cleaning out a box of scraps and knowing that my dyeing group has a fiber card swap this month I decided to use some of the scraps for these cards. On top of the pieced background I fused a skeleton leave and stitched some punchinella on it. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is sequin waste. This picture shows two of the cards I made. In total I will be making ten of them, but as they will look a lot like these I will not show pictures of all of them.
Further I am making complex cloth. I did some printing on a couple of fat quarters. However they need some more layers so pictures will follow later