Last month I created several pieces of fabric, which will keep me quilting for quite some time :-). With soy wax and a partly cut bristle brush I prepared a screen for printing. For the first fabric I used a blah snow dyed fabric which definately improved with this print. No idea yet what I will do with it.
Another piece of fabric was a long strip. I printed 3 purple circles on it and for the 2nd layer I used a golden metalic fabric paint. It is serendipity that the blue and pink showed up. A surprise I really liked. After the fabric had dried, I gave it a light silver/white colorwash. I quilted this using - again - circles and this is how it now looks:
Here is a detail:
No idea yet what the title will be. I understand that when people work in series that they number their pieces. Not very original, but much easier than finding a new title every time again :-).