Tuesday, December 16, 2008

atc's and fiber cards

I have been working on some small stuff. A couple of extra atc's - for coming year's birthday swap I need more than 30. For these I used wall paper, foam, tyvek, several colors of paint and paintstiks.

And as it is the time of the year to send christmas cards. I made a couple of these:

For a few special people I make the cards myself, for all the other ones I just buy cards :-) For these cards I used commercial fabrics, angelina fibers, sequins and beads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi, Wil.
Je ATC's zijn prachtig! Ik wil graag met je ruilen.(Of een andere?) Als deze voor verjaardagen zijn bedoeld. Ik doe er vandaag nog een op de post.

Judy Alexander said...

I love your ATC's! How did you do these? I have been to Almere several times to teach project management classes for IBM.