Sunday, June 13, 2010

Breakdown printing

Breakdown printing is a fun technique for which you need patience. On this screen is applied a thick printpaste using red and purple Procion. Sorry, but I don't remember the exact colors which were used. On this several objects were placed which all make an impression in the printpaste. And then the difficult part begins: having patience :-)). It took 5 days before the printpaste had dried enough to be able to make the prints. Picture of the result are on my camera. But where is the wire to connect it to the computer? Yesterday I arrived home and not all my stuff has found it's proper place yet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Will!! You are leaving us in suspense.....can't wait to see the results. I've recently been on a course to learn this technique, so am also looking forward to "having a go!"

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I want to know more.

Hannie de Beer said...

Dit is dus de voorbereiding,van het zeefraam. Ziet er nog wat vreemd uit met al die dingen er op?